Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Celebrating Hari Raya in UMK

Few weeks ago, me and my friends were attended a Hari Raya event which is organized by my university =)
I never thought of the event is that BIG!!! 
I thought we go there makan makan only... LOL

UMK has invited one of the astronaut from Europe =)

 Another shot with astronaut from Russia =)

Us =)
Wei fong from the left, Jazz, me, Chiew Fen, Ee Zhen and Kobe

Me and the cutie XD

There are a lot of performances and also local Malay foods for us to enjoy =)
I love this kind of activity because there is unlimited free foods =)
Muahahahhaha....
We student aint rich, that's why we love free food..

currently m looking forward for Deparaya (Deepavali + Hari Raya)
Free foods again!!!! woohooooo

After that will be FASA week..
this time m forced to be the model..
haizzzz
i want to take part in performance..
i wan to sing... lalallalala
though m not that good, but i still wan to singggggg
bcuz i dun wan to wear those plastic bags, newspaper shirt =(
haizz