Wednesday, February 9, 2011

m a froggie!!

I sang like a frog last night, horribly, terribly...
It's a night mare or disaster for me..
I never sing that worst before..
Omg!!
I just couldn't forgive myself to done such a BIG mistake..
and I also feel sorry to the person who choose this song for me..
m truly sorry..

you want me to sing this song for you,
but the nervousness that i had when i was at the stage is over the mind of you..
i couldn't breath..
furthermore, i was having sore throat..
I know this is all the excuses that you would say..
but..
I had lost my confident..
I have no direction now..
I feel ashamed..
I want to be like a ostrich hide under the ground..



watever, it's all over..
I guess it's better for me to study than getting upset or what..
but one thing, 
I don't really satisfied for the result..
Some of them who totally off key can enter into the final..
M not saying why i cant enter..
but I think there's someone who really sang better than them deserve to enter into final..
unfortunately.. you know what i mean..

Anyway, I will work hard!!