Thursday, December 23, 2010

dislike Kelantan

I seriously feel bored!!
Class cancelled till Sunday..
I should have love it !!
but I just don't know why i hate it..
maybe it is because I got nothing to do here..
my room has no wifi.. wtf
and then the university's rule is getting weird.. 
short pants are not allowed even though it is longer than knee -.-"
I want to go back to KL T__T
I wanna go back and countdown..
why i need to study at this weird place..
why why why?!!!!!
why m I so unlucky..
this place is super weird..
short pants r not allow? what kind of rule is this..
m a Chinese.. we dont have a law that we need to balut semua -.-"
next, m fine if there are no cinema here..
but lecturer teach in Malay I cannot accept because i dun really understand..
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i seriously want to go back!!
i love KL!!
m a typical city girl, i cant adapt myself in a kampung area!!!
omg.. m getting crazy now!
kill me please..