Monday, December 27, 2010

Punctuality

Do you know what is the meaning of PUNCTUALITY ?
I am sure you will say yes but are you really on time all the time..?
Of course nobody will on time all the time included me because sometime we may face some problem too like stuck on a traffic jam or whatsoever emergency happened..
I mean EMERGENCY where nobody can predict..
Those are the reasons that we can  accept..
However, I found out that there are people who know the meaning of punctuality but they are not on time at all!
I really fed up with these kind of people..
They can still very relax when the time reached!
And they can answer you that nobody will reach on time, so don’t need to rush..
I was like wth?
Or can I ask another way round..
Do you like to wait people?
NO right?
Imagine that you are the boss and there are suppose to be 1 person to attend the interview but he/she is late, do you still willing to wait for him/her?
If I am the boss, I will straight away throw away his/her application form..
It is because he/she don’t know what is the meaning of punctuality and discipline..
So how am I suppose to hire him/her?
Late to work, late to meeting, late to attend appointment with customer bla bla bla..
They are just wasting our time..
Time is precious.. don’t they know that?
So for the next time, let’s imagine that you are the one who need to wait for the other, then you will be on time..
Think for the other.. don’t be so selfish!
If everyone think like you, then the world will not be in systematic..
Everything will not be on time..
So ask yourself again, what is mean by punctuality..
Think!!!