There's a scene where a guy (Tall and wearing white formal long sleeve) and I were waiting along the street. We weren't talking at that time, so I looked upon the night sky and I saw the galaxy!!! It was so clear so I quickly ask him to view it. At that time, we saw meteor rain too!!!! It's really beautiful because I never had a chance to see it in my real life. So I quickly make a wish which is to be with him forever... Perhaps he knows my wish and I don't know why he started to sob. He felt sorry for treating me cold recently, and he told me lots of things were bothering him. I wiped off his tear and said I understand, that is why I never blame him because I have promised him to stay beside him forever. Then we hugged, it was the longest and warmest hug I had after so long. Since that moment, I think he cleared off his mind and we are in a relationship after that. Everything is too sweet for me until I don't wish to wake up from this dream =)
I don't know why I will dream about this, maybe I watched too much of drama recently and I started creating my own drama in the dream? Or maybe I wanted this ending to be happening in my real life which I think is impossible. I once heard people said that if we had a dream of someone, it's either they are thinking of us (not in this case, I think) or if we want to get over someone and finding ourself not being able to do so, it could be that we haven't resolved all of our issues we are supposed to work out with that person. Whatever it is, it's just a random dream.