Have you ever wondered how much have you grown up from the past few years?..
I asked myself these few days..
I think I've grown up a lot..
I think a lot more before I made any decision..
I am starting to plan for my future...
and that's the hardest part..
Career:
- What kind of field will I ended with in the future?
- Do I really want to be an environmentalist? (my major is in environment field) -.-"
- If I don't want to be an environmentalist, what else can I do? Am I good in other thing else?
- Will it be better if I leave the job now? (I am currently working as a sustainability executive with low salary)
- Will I get a better offer?
- Will I get a chance to do something that I like?
Study:
- Should I further studies to change my field?
- If yes, what should I study?
- What is the benefit of further studies? Higher pay? More job opportunities?
- If I do not want to further studies, do I satisfy with my current degree??
- Should I get the loan although I have enough money to pay for the course fee now..
Money:
- Since I am not the entrepreneur type, therefore I can only save money instead of earning money.
- With the current salary, when will I be able to buy a house and a car? Can I make my dream come true in 10 years time?
- I am planning to go Europe before age of 30, but that require at least 5k. If I further studies, do I have enough time to save that amount of money for me to go Europe in 3 years time?
- When will I be able to sponsor my whole family to go for a trip?
All these questions might seem easy to answer and some might even say I am still young, don't have to think of all this. But let's say if I can live until age of 100, I already past the quarter of my life. Life is too short for me to waste, I don't want to regret in the later age where I will regret why I did not plan properly when I was young..
Anyway, I believe God has a proper plan for me, so let me just enjoy my life and be happy.