This blog is dying~ Other than my UMK post, Gardenia post and movie/drama review, the rest of the posts are like no view at all. LOL!! Never mind, I still want to post something randomly just because I am bored now. *syok sendiri*
Something that makes me crazy recently:
- junk food especially potato chips
- social media. I spent too much time on it and I can't helped. Had tried to uninstall but it doesn't last long. LOL
- him of course ^^ and not just recently but for quite sometime already. I just hope to meet him everyday and probably request to move in to stay with him. However, this is not going to happen unless we get married. My family is very traditional one..
*Yawn* I am so sleepy right now.
Lots of thinking recently about my work, relationship, etc.
- I have been thinking to do a business, but nothing came into my mind.
- Go on for a long vacation, but where's the money and the leave approval?
- I want to go Paris so much!
- My colleague is watching YouTube at the workplace right now.. shhhhhh! I guess he really likes basketball.
- My boss just told us a funny joke when he went to renew his passport. He said if you want to be fast, walk in front of "certain" people (sensitive), eventually they will just push you forward.. LOL
- 2.5 hours more to go back home. Should I go for a body check up?
- I still found this guava drink very weird, but m drinking it.. ahahahaha perhaps would like to try everything that you tasted before.
- Will you ever contact me if I went missing?
Girl's mind that changed within second.
All right, done with the messy random post. Bye!