Ok, it's a little bit strange that I still have someone to read my blog, ok to be exact the recent blog posts? I thought I have turned off the search engine because I don't like too many people to read my stuff. Although I can change the setting to private, but then some of my previous blog posts (maybe just 1 or 2.. LOL) might be useful to the public, so I will remain this setting until I decided to remove the whole blog.
Just to clarify that not all my emo blog posts are related to my current relationship status or life, it may just a thought or I just want to write something which came into my mind. You know some people always 自以为是 (presumptuous/opinionated) and link my blog post to my relationship thingy and start creating rumor or whatever which I don't like it because it is not true. ASK ME IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH although I may not want to tell you =P
I actually wanted to write about someone that I have just known for about a year plus as her life is kind of "interesting", but forget about it, it's rude to talk/reveal the life that she is going through. Yes she is a female. I see you start linking her to someone that you assumed a girl that might be.. jeng jeng jeng.. Anyway, I am not going to talk about it and I will just keep it in my heart. Ah chehhhhh~
What I can say is don't judge a book by its cover. Whatever you see from the surface may not be the truth. You may not know what they have been through but take your time to understand them before you make the final judgement. 知你者不必解释,他们自然会懂你。 However, like I said before, you cannot blame other people for judging you that way because they saw whatever you present to them. Da-dang~
