Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Pain changes a person

There's one question stuck in my mind recently..

They said, "pain changes a person".. Do you agree and will it changes you?

If it changes you to become a better person, why not?

But most of the time I see people changes to a bad person..

Ok, my "bad" here referring to a loyal person becoming a promiscuous person, or a behaved person becoming a gangster, etc..

If you ask them, they might answer you that "pain/life makes them so".. I know that pain taught us to be stronger, but why would you think that pain makes you become a different person in a bad way?

Is it for revenge purposes or because you really want to live in that way? I don't get it.. It's a choice that you made, right? So why do you want to change? No one forces you to change..

But of course, if you are happy with it.. Yea go with it, it's your decision and it's your life..