Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me


Are you scratching your head on what is this all about?

Its Apple (iPhone 4) is kambing (coming) on 24th Sept 2010 by Digi!!! 24th Sept??? OMG, is today!!!

Since the day my brother owned an iPhone 3GS, I tell myself I will definitely own 1 too in the future!!
and guess what?
Digi now is generously giving away one iPhone4 to a lucky Nuffnanger!!
This is definitely a GOOD news for me!!


*drooling*
The world's thinnest smartphone with its arrogant design~
The 960-by-640 backlit LCD display boasts a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch~
Camera with 5 megapixels =D
A build-in three-axis gyroscope..
and so on..

Ahhhhh, i just cant wait for Digi to give me the iPhone4..
I know it's mine!! muahahahha
furthermore, m a Digi user too!!
so in order to repay their customer (me)
they should give me that smartphone =P

All the best to me and give me all your lucks =D

Its time for me to continue my revision now..
m having an exam later~
though m still blogging here =P