When i first look at the iDigi Postpaid Plans, I was like "OMG, this is sooooooo cheap!! "
RM58 per month??? Unlimited Internet? Wooooooowwwww!!!
I want to sign up!!! I want to sign up!!!
But I wont sign up now because i know Digi will give me the free iPhone4 =P
Let me tell you something, i need to pay RM88 every month for my broadband service at home??
and sometimes the line is not functioning well.
Furthermore, RM88 is not included the calling fee also.
That's why i said iDigi plans is sooo cheap..
Although some of u might say your monthly payment for phone calls all that does not exceed RM58.
But think carefully, you get more monthly free usage for voice,SMS,MMS and 1GB of Internet!!
RM58 worth it!!
Still cant decide??
Still thinking why should you upgrade your idigi call plans?
Still sitting here and think?
If m you, i will go sign up now for sure.
So what are you waiting for?
Get up from your chair and go to the nearest Digi service center to sign up now =)
Digi, your smartest choice~
