Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.2011- Fasa Sports Opening Ceremony

Happy New Year people!!
This morning was great as we were having an opening ceremony for sports day!!
And guess what..
M cheerleading for my course..
At first was still ok, but half way thru..
I totally forgot all the dance steps..
So I just simply dance and laughed at myself..
Friends thought i was tired.. LOL
People, I just slept for 3 hours.. !!
Because we just learned all the steps last night,
So we practiced till late night and I don’t even have time to celebrate it..
Just snake out at 1145 and went back to practice room about half an hour later..
Sigh.. my celebration plan gone!!
Here it comes to 2011!!

yerr, i look damn funny..


After the cheer..
My friend was so mad cuz almost all of us forgot the dance steps..
So he cried!!
Yes, HE cried..
C’mon, it's just a small matter and why r u taking it so seriously??
Other courses take it so relax and how about us?
I am stressed u know? It is the first time I dance until so stress!!
Newayz, it’s over now..
Yippie! And let’s concentrate for the coming competition..
FYI, m taking part on the badminton and ping pong though m not really good in it..
Hehhehehe…

Next, caught my boy early in the morning..
He was standing on the corridor and listening to the music..
I guess he dint see me =(
Met him later on at the field and seriously,
I get attracted by him.. again after so long
The feel is coming back.. oh gosh!
I tot m over him adee? And why does this happen?
I think I should really think again whether my decision is right or wrong..
LOL!!

-end-

m a bee.. hahahha