30 minutes passed by n m still waiting for you to go for dinner..
Again, u over slept..
This is not the first time I waited for you so long..
N I did told u before I don’t really like it..
But why m I still waiting?
I felt myself so stupid..
Friends passed by and asked the same questions..
“who are you waiting” ?
“why still haven’t eat” ?
I told them m waiting for someone,
I haven’t eat because we date at 8pm…
N I will eat with him.. m not hungry also..
I lied to them..
Luckily I met my friends, they know m waiting for him..
They asked me to go back and eat..
Because I have gastritis problem..
It’s not good to ‘famine’ for so long..
And donate so much of blood to the ‘society’ like my fren said
P/S: the society refers to mosquitoes
After 33 minutes passed by, I walk back to my room
And eat alone..
Feel like crying because I don’t think he care for me..
Will u let your girl to wait for you for so long at night?
Don’t you feel guilty of letting her do so?
M just too nice to him..
It’s 10pm now and he still haven text me or call me..
I guess he is still sleeping..
I know you’re tired and need some rest..
But how about me?
M extremely tired after badminton practice and also lack of sleep for few days..
I can actually sleep early today but because of u..
I keep my tutorial homework aside and wait for you..
At the end what I get?
Nothing..
You’re not the most important person to me yet but then,
I will still give priority to you..
Even my friends date me out I also will reject them because of u..
You’re so selfish..
N m so stupid..
From now on, friend will have a priority before you..
If you don’t like it then is your problem..
I live my own way and you don’t have the right to change me..
@@ !!