Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i cant wait to go back!!

Counting fingers now...
How many days more?
1 month? 1 week? 5 days?
Nooooooooooooo....
It's exactly 3 days more then I will be back to my beloved hometown - Kay Elle
Woohooooooooooooooooo !!!!


The feeling of missing home has never decrease..
I never ever stopped missing my lovely home, my family, my doggies etc...

Still remember when i first came to this new place,
I felt a bit overwhelmed and inadequate..
I eventually cried when parents called.. LOL
It was the first time i went somewhere so far away from my hometown..
a place that i never came before..
it was so strange to me..
done a lot of research about this state and my university before i really decided to come here and study..
looking back now,
wow, it's been half a year i stayed at Kelantan..
cant really believe it..
another 3 more months then it's the end of my 1st year degree..

Lot of things happened in between..
Had a really hard time at here..
but newayz,
Chinese New Year coming soon and m going to start my new life after all..
Gambateh!