Thursday, January 27, 2011

short pants problem at this state

Sometimes I really hate of being in this university..
we Chinese cant allow to wear short pants..
what the hell?
Do i need to wear like you?
Balut semua... (cover all)
Damn!!

Below is the conversation between me and Mariam:
# Mariam : Are you a UMK students?
# Me: *nod*
# Mariam : Do you know we can compound you if you wear like this (p/s: this referred to short pant)
# Me: I just come down for a while..
# Mariam : No way, if you dont go to change now i will compound you..
# Me: .... *quickly run back and change to my formal long pant

Finally I know how closed-minded is she now..
I used to heard of her big name from my friend that she love to compound people..
and caught people who is wearing shorts..
and guess what, knee length shorts also not allow!!

Called my mum and complaint..
mum said this is a sakai state..
so asked me not to bring anymore short pant..
Goodbye my short pant T____T


Sighhh...
But i will think positively..
Maybe she saw me becoming darker and darker..
So she want me to wear long pants to avoid sunlight -.-"
Awwww, so nice of her..
=S