Wow, it’s been a week now from 2011…
Have u realized it?
And what have u done within this 7 days?
For me, life is getting more and more exciting and challenging..
Opening ceremony for sports day on the first,
Then a lot of presentation, assignment and reports to be done..
Ping pong and badminton competition next…
And etc..
Sometime I will feel that time is not enough for me..
As I only get to sleep for about 5-6 hours per day..
p/s: I used to sleep for at least 10 hours per day.. m a baby =P
Until I saw my pimples all popping out,
Black eye became even darker than before..
** It save my cost to put some eye shadow =S **
Then I have decided that I need to keep all the things aside first and sleep before 12am..
My internal organs need some rest!!
Crap..
The actual truth is I did not managed my time well..
I waste a lot of time on chit chatting and gaming on my iPhone..
I did not do my work on time until I need to rush for it before due date..
That’s why m not enough sleeping hour..
Pimples and black eye circle is just a punishment for me..
Gosh..
I think I really need to become a good girl..
I need to spend less of my time with him but more time on my study..
I haven’t give up to go back yet..
And I have promised my mum to study well T__T
Date with him is not a really good idea..
I learned nothing from him and also do nothing at the same time..
And guess what, there is one night that we are watching Despicable Me and get caught by the staff -.-“
What the hell, watch movie also consider a sin?
C’mon, we are Chinese, not ****Y
We have our freedom to do anything we like..
Wear everything we like..
But of course will behave as a good student..
Opps, sensitive issue..
Let’s come back to the topic..
Everything changed after opening ceremony…
Me n him become even closer..
this is not I want before 2011..
because m very sure that he is not the one I want..
he haven’t reach my requirement yet which is maturity..
but why??
Why I will end up even more closer with him before last semester break?
Is it my problem?
Yes, I guess so..
But trust me, m not a play girl..
I just need more time to observe and decide..
Because I know that there is still someone very important in my heart..
I just couldn’t let it go..
M a very firm person, but not firm in relationship this kind of thingy..
So… let’s see what can I do for next..
ewwww, I don't want to become a love bits!!!